Tuesday, October 17

Work

Today's been really enjoyable. We studied the skull in dissection and I thought I was going to be so blur during the session. I spent a while (about 1.5 hr) before dissection going through the human anatomy atlas in the library. So at the end the memorisation paid off. I kind of know almost everything on the skull already. Test me if you want. AH..... I love the sense of satisfaction of knowing something that's universally known to be difficult.

This week had been quite a crazy week for me. I haven't wasted a single minute of my weekend amd yet I've only managed to tick off 1 out of the 14 learning objectives to be due for the PBL discussion tomorrow. What am I going to do??? This case's just mad! We literally have to study the whole brain in 4 days. I really really love the neuro challenge, but I think it has gone past the threshold for me to keep motivated. Now I just feel like going to bed and who cares if I screw up in PBL tomorrow. I just feel pointless rushing through 13 learning objectives in less that 12 hours. I think I shall just sleep for like 2/3 hours and see if I'll wake up feeling more enthusiastic.

No comments: