Sunday, October 1

What do you do if you simply can't control yourself?

I meant to study. I really meant to. But I just couldn't do it. I don't know why. I get distracted so easily. So up to this moment, I haven't done anything for my PBL. I had just wasted my entire weekend.

I have to admit that I began with a bad start this term. I felt more organized last term (or was it only the end of last term?... whatever) . I have covered most of the learning objectives for case 1. But just for the record, I still haven't done 1. the nature of joint and 2. the psychosocial bit. That's quite an awful lot of reading to do. And now we are in the middle of second case already.

O dear. I have yet to start even one learning objective for case 2, not to mention the preparation for dissection and neuroanatomy that I am suppose to prepare this weekend. I feel like kicking myself. So any good suggestion for me?

1 comment:

shakirah said...

yee yen, chill girl! i'm sure u're on top of things, u just dont realize it. gotta have a life apart frm med, u know what i mean? besides, i know u well enuf frm the two yrs in school that u always always always manage to juggle stuff very well. so yeah, have a few days off to really slack off. that way u'll be somewhat satisfied and u'll feel like u've had enough fun, u need to start studying.