Tuesday, December 16

The attention and concentration part of my mental state is very poor. Must be those rubbish food that I have been eating for the last few weeks. Why does this always happen when I have a million things to do?


Do not despair. Everything will be over by Friday.


No it won't. I hate christmas. Like many psychiatric patient, I find it a difficult time of the year to cope. My heavy workload and busy schedule are discontinued all of the sudden. What am I to do? There is no one to talk to. It's too cold to go out, and what for anyway?


Back to the essay. May come back and whine again later.


.

1 comment:

Wan Cheng said...

Hahaha.. U have problem la.. U are addicted to being busy and having something to do.. And I'm the opposite of u..
Just do something u dun always do la.. Like watching a movie.. Or shopping spree! Or read some books? Hmm.. I dunno.. Is it like, everywhere closes on christmas day over there?