Sunday, January 17

Exam words of wisdom (EWW)

1. (from Hannah - my final year revision study buddy) An examiner said to her once 'You looked confident. Do you enjoy taking exam?' And she replied 'Yes, of course'. Exam is the only short period of time we are allowed to show how much we know. So we must make the most of it and enjoy it! She makes it sound like we are going on a wonderful holiday...

2. (from mummy) People around you, people who work with you everyday say that you are good. They can't all be wrong. Just be confident and do as you normally would in the exam.

3. (from Su Min my secondary school friend) Do your best, don't think about beating other people, just keep your mind focused on doing your best. (I was an underdog in the long jump event then and was not doing well in ranking. I took her advice, focused, and just jumped my heart out. Broke my own personal record and very surprisingly won a medal - one that I am most proud of among all the medals I have won. Su Min won gold.)

Thanks for all your encouraging SMS and letters and cards mummy and papa and sisters! I feel so blessed.

Feel free to add more EWW.

Happy belated birthday to me! 25 this year!

.

2 comments:

The Manchester Medic said...

Happy Birthday!

Hope the exam went well if you have done it, and if it's tomorrow then good luck!

Yee Yen said...

Hiya! No, it was today. I messed up in too many stations. Just hope I have done enough to pass. And I wish I could stop myself from thinking about it and concentrate on studying for the PT. Need a dose of CBT myself. Heard you have done well. Don't deny it. OK means well for most people, well enough to pass anyway, so no reason for you to worry at all.