Friday, November 9

Balance



I feel that I need to get my balance back again. I felt that I haven't learnt much this week. But there's really nothing much to be learnt this week. Patients just happens to have boring, unchanging old problems. Staff in my ward were bit stress due to a C. diff outbreak in the ward. Hence I have made the decision regarding learning - I would keep enthusiasted but I won't hang around earlier than 0900 or later than 1700.
Short term solution to treat my burnt out feeling - Weekend plan: Ride bicycle, Play piano, Shop for winter clothes, Jogging at Platt Field and Watch movie.
I have lost 8-9kg since I came back from summer holiday. All my pants and skirts are annoyingly loose now. (Annoying because my fob watch and name badge shake vigorously when I walk around the hospital).
I miss mummy, papa and all my sisters.

No comments: