Tuesday, November 8

Soaking...

Today's rain's the heaviest rain that I've been exposed since I arrived Manchester. It's just crazy! Everything from my top all the way to the bottom was wet even was my brand new umbrella. N worse, my PBL Casebook's a bit wet as well... die la... how am I going to study for the rest of the semester? I can't even stand my books/notes being scribbled/folded at the edges... Guess this is the perfect opportunity to put my plan of quiting the perfectionist attitude to test... still have to go thru it whether I like it or not...
Now I'm gonna show you some pictures of my PBL-mates that I've been talking about. Today's PBL's alright... explain a bit on cAMP n Calcium ion messengers in hormones' action on target cells on the white board. N they laughed at me for pronouncing the word "threat" wrongly for the first time n quickily cover it up as though it never happened. After that, as usual, we went to the Steve Biko cafe at the Student Union for brunch - thats where n when I took these pictures.

Uzo n Anisha
Jeff, Tom n Lauren
Claire n I
Viv (back), John n Lauren
Rachel, I n Rhys

Adil's not in. But I promise I'll put up one of his pictures soon. For more photos n details descriptions, plz visit http://www.picturetrails.com/tyee_yen

No comments: