Sunday, October 23

Not a very nice outing

Don't get me wrong. There's nothing wrong with the places I went to. They were fantastic. We went to the Manchester Museum. Its collection ranges from real egyptian mummies to ancient greeks stuff to African tribal community to even Malaysian keris! I'm definitely visiting the museum again. Then we went to the Manchester United stadium at Old Trafford. There's a match going on - MU vs Tortenham. Naturally, there were a lot of people so we didn't manage to tour the stadium. But it's really a good experience seeing the fans dressed in full MU accessories n the tight security - there were full of police n police horses n sniff dogs all around the compound. After that we proceeded to the Trafford Centre, a really big shopping mall that resembles KLCC/midvalley. The place was good, but it's clearly an upmarket place - cannot afford anything. Finally, we took a bus to Chinatown since my friends from other parts of England were so enthusiasted to see it. It was dark already at that time. The rest of them proceeded to M2 (a night club) while I came make, cooked a bag of instant me for myself n went to bed rite away.
The part of the outing that I hated the most is the people - not all, in fact only one of them - spoilt my weekend entirely! My Malaysian friends from Nortingham, Liverpool n London came up to Manchester for a visit, so we brought them around. This particular person, from the moment I met her till the end of the day, couldn't stop bragging about what she has in her place. I'm so tired of listening to that... Bigger bathroom, bigger room, better coursemates, richer flatmates, better math, better father, better taste, better alcohol tolarance, better handphone... She so full of herself. ('Phlem', Bill's girlfriend in Harry Potter, is much better than her) N she dared ask me why was I so quiet...! Can't she figure out why? I have no opportunity of voice out at all... she's been dominating the whole day to talk about herSELF! I thought I was going to staple her mouth n chuck her into a garbage bin... Since I arrive at Manchester I'd started to quit the habit of judging people and having negative thoughts prejuidices about others, but to people like that, I really can't help but to give her a big fat SUCKER label on her forehead. She better pray that I don't see her again today. Go back and never let me see you again!
I didn't know I could get so annoyed until words like that comes out... Really, I hope I don't have to see her again n endure the same whole thing all over again.
Mummy, pa, Yeeleng, Cheng, Lee n Teng, check out the pictures that I took on this website:
http://www.picturetrail.com/tyee_yen
U guys might want to try clicking on 'slide show' so the picture can come out more smoothly.
Alrite, I better start working on my PBL case 2 now. So many things to cover for this week's case - five chapter altogather! (Heart, circulation system, fetal development, antenatal screening, genetics n chromosomal abnormalities) This is going to be a crazy weekend. But I'll still work my ass off because I love PBL n I love my PBL-mates!

No comments: