Sunday, November 8

I just downed three mug full of expresso strong coffee and swallowed 5 chocolate digestive biscuits. Am very very HYPER now. Have to get off my chair to star jump every few minutes.

Am about to write an email to explain why I am have been such a lazy procrastinator. I am ashamed of myself. Hope that person won't be too angry at me...

Continue working!!!

Just broke my favourite pink bowl when cooking. Is that bad? Hope they still sell it at BMS because I really really love the bowl. :( Don't ask me why I am cooking at this hour.

.

5 comments:

Yee Yen said...

zuma; free cell. zuma; free cell. zuma; free cell. zuma; free cell. zuma; free cell. zuma; free cell. zuma; free cell. zuma; free cell. zuma; free cell. zuma; free cell. zuma; free cell. zuma; free cell. zuma; free cell. zuma; free cell. zuma; free cell. zuma; free cell. zuma; free cell. zuma; free cell. zuma; free cell. zuma; free cell. zuma; free cell. zuma; free cell. zuma; free cell. zuma; free cell.

Jasmine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wan Cheng said...

lol!

Yee Yen said...

They don't sell that pink bowl anymore... sob sob sob!!!

But they have one complete dinner set of that pink pattern that I like. Should I buy it? It's discounted to 35pounds for 16 dinner pieces. Only thing is that it's not going to be practical at all. I'm not going to use them. Just really like it!

Yuen said...

Oh dear. 3 mugs of espresso and 5 choc bickies... Talk about caffeine overdose! ROFLOL!!!