Wednesday, May 10

Can't get my head around

I don't know why but I just can't keep focused. I really can't remember how many times have I told myself that I ought to revise the cases but I just end up lazying around the internet or wasting time. Now I haven't even started on the cases... Other people are studying so so so seriously now... Yet it just doesn't push me to do the same. That's why I'm getting quite worried right now, especially when the progress test will be on next on monday, which is 4 days away. I'm still wasting lots of time doing non-academic activities, like teaching year 9 CPR with HeartStart this morning and just came back from the TeddyBear Hospital thing. I'm now waiting for time to pass in the microlab until 4pm, which then I'll go to Hope Hospital for Reache by bus and tram. I tried going to the library but only to end up feeling restless.

I need good motivation. Hope that I'd find it at Reache later on, somehow.

No comments: