Monday, May 4

When my room is messy

When my room is messy, I'm most probably:

-Stressed
-Not sleeping well OR sleeping too much
-Not eating well
-Procrastinating
-Depressed OR frustrated OR feelingless
-Generally not very efficient

Just to give you an impression of how messy my room is at the moment, on the floor I see:

-Books
-Papers
-An umbrella
-A handbag
-A pair of socks
-A saucepan
-A paperbag
-Two biscuit wraps
-A pair of jeans
-A stethoscope

I'm Stressed. I Hate Essay Writing.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 20th WAN CHENG!!!

.

5 comments:

Yuen said...

Same here!!! ><" My room's a disgrace atm! To give you an idea of what's on my bedroom floor too:

1. Papers (lots of them)
2. Books (mainly O&G now)
3. An O&G file
4. Bed-socks and a pair of black stockings
5. Violin and case
6. Paperbags (from previous shopping sprees)
7. A shoebox
8. Clothes hanger

Good luck for your essay-writing!!!

Yee Yen said...

If our mums are around, we are so going to get screamed at...

Annie Tan Yee Leng said...

I have even more junks.

1. A huge teddy bear
2. guitar
3. keyboard
4. Lotsa dirty clothes
5. A few packs of garbage
6. A broken chair
7. Some dirty dishes
8. Rat cage with 2 rats inside
9. Used tissues
10. many more..........

Yee Yen said...

Wua, now everyone also want to compete and see who among us is the messiest ah? Keep the items on the floor coming. It makes me feel better because clearly I'm not the worse person here.

Wan Cheng said...

omg u all =.=lll

My room in Kampar very tidy wan leh.. Even when it's untidy there're just cushions, my books and notes bertaburan on the floor.. And they wouldn't be there for more than a day.. Hahaha..