Friday, March 14

Who would I be in the Harry Potter world?

I think I would be a cross between Dumbledore and Hermione. Those are my favourite characters anyway. I don't think I am born as intelligent as Dumbledore. And I don't think I will ever be as charming and as chilled he was. But I do like to make strategies alone and act in solitary. I have a lot of friends but hardly have any that I could trust with my weaknesses. I am definitely as hardworking as Hermione. Like me, she is always very resourceful and cares about her other friends. People say I am clever, but in fact I think I'm just a well read ordinary person (well, probably with a slightly good memory). And I don't take risk if I don't have to - always go for the logical and acceptable option. But I am not as popular and as pretty as Hermione.

No comments: