Tuesday, December 25

Merry Christmas!

I've just spent about five hours in front of the television on Christmas eve. I know this sounds sad but I've really enjoyed myself! I sang along with the Christmas music show and watched very interesting movies. The Pirates of the Caribbean: the Curse of the Black Pearl was amazing! I love Jack Sparrow and Will Turner! Such great actors. I have to admit that I haven't actually seen any of the pirates of the Caribbean series before because I was put off by the scary looking creature on the poster (Devy Jones being the most scary)... But it was alright watching it on tele, I could switch to another channel when I couldn't bear it. Also watch Gordon Ramsay's show - which was quite sickening. A chef chopped off the head from a wriggling eel, took its heart out and made a guest swallow the beating heart! And Gordon also took his son out for hunting trip and later cook the animal he killed. I appreciate the need for freshness of the food, yet I don't think there's a need to go that far. His son looked just about primary school age and he's definitely not supposed to be getting excited about watching his father shoot down a bird and later cook it and say it's yummy.

Anyway I've finally come up with revision plan. There is too much to learn, coupled with too little time plus an extremely low motivation to study = the perfect recipe for disaster. Luckily the exam this time isn't really going to affect my academic standing. Hopefully I'll be able to follow my revision plan until exam time. Then I'll be fine. I hope. Merry Christmas!

No comments: