Thursday, April 5

Update

Life has been boring. It's Easter break now. Thought I want to work for a bit more over holiday. But Apex didn't call me. Maybe they are confused with my availability. Anyway it doesn't really matter. I'm enjoying myself having a relaxing time. Have the usual frustrated-with-myself thing about promising to do work but too lazy to get going. I'll be alright. I must finish portfolio by this weekend and get going with the PBL cases next week.

Mummy and pa is fighting again. Mummy said she wants to live separately with pa. I kind of see this coming. Mummy asked me to tell pa about it but I can't bear myself saying it because I just don't think it's right. I know I am not likely to be able to sort out their problem but I really ought to get back home asap. It's stressing out my younger sisters who have to listening to them quarrel (or not talk to each other) everyday. Family is the only thing I've got and I'm not going to let it go just like that. Cheng and YeeLeng are both stressed due to decisions about higher education.

I have been shortlisted as one of the 12 finalist for the International Student Award organised by the British Council. That means I will be £1000 richer! Brilliant! Also, I am also one of the 8 in the UK to be trained as a trainer for Medsin. That means I'll be able to conduct workshops in medical student conferences and learn interesting ways to run meetings etc. I'm so excited!

2 comments:

ra7v said...

congrats on your wonderful achievement, good to read that you're doing well there.

sorry bout your mom and dad though. do drop me an email if you need someone to talk to.

ravi.

Wan Cheng said...

Did mummy really say tat? They really shouldn't drag children into their fight.. So wat did u told pa? Haih.. Why cant they talk properly 2 each other? I really learn from them tat marriage is hard.. If i dun find the right one i'm not going 2 marry! Now tat they r so stressed about tat, i really think it's not good of me 2 let them feel worried bout me.. Mayb i should just do watever tat will please them.. Should I just go 2 UTAR?