Sunday, January 21

I HATE EXAMS

I have never felt so pessimistic for a while. I think I might as well just give up and play computer for the next two days. I'll be having OSCE (Objective Structured Clinical Exams) on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. I can see that I'll be screwing up the anatomy station, possibly all other stations as well. I have no energy whatsoever to look at printed material related to medicine at this point. Please let this week be over quickly. I can't bear trying again and again looking through the books, then lose concentration, then start all over again then lose concentration again. Zero confident for everything at the moment. Hope I'll pass. Not even asking for honours. Just a pass... Exam sucks. And I hate medicine.

3 comments:

ra7v said...

You ok there? U sure u're the one writing on this blog yee yen? just pass u say??? i won't believe those words in as thousand years... haha...
anyways, good luck for your OES$%#*& wateva paper, i'm sure you'll do fine.
chill now, k...

Yee Yen said...

Thanks for dropping by. Yes I was the one writing this blog. Exam is over now. I'm telling you I really really hate exams. It just sucks every bit of positive energy out of me. Glad that I don't have to face it for another 4 months.

Anonymous said...

exams are an essential part of education. it gauges how much a candidate knows/has learnt and in that way it makes sure you actually learn the material they teach you. competition is nothing but a way to motivate you to take the exam seriously. embrace the exam.