Thursday, September 14

Flying to Manchester tomorrow morning

Yes. I had a fantastic three months holiday in KL, and now it's time to resume my studies in Manchester. Actually I feel a little funny because I know I have loads to do when I reach Manchester yet I can't really do anything now. I will be the coordinator for the After School Club for this new term but I still don't know if the club is allocated a stall during freshers fair (which I have applied for), so I can't ask for others' help. I've also volunteered to help out in the Medsin AGA but can't really do as I'm physically still in Malaysia while all the meetings obviously needs to take place in Manchester. Plus I wouldn't be able to get hold of an internet connection as easily as I could at home, so communicating by means of mobile phone will certainly cost me quite a bit.

O well, whatever it is, I have to say that I'm so looking forward to going back! I ate too much during the holiday and now it is time to lift my but and start losing those extra pounds!

No comments: